Our purposes are to:
- Support selected conservation practices based on scientific merit and carried out by authorized federal and state agencies;
- Promote muskellunge research, establish hatcheries and rearing ponds and introduce the species into suitable waters;
- Support the abatement of water pollution;
- Maintain records of habits, growth, range of species and build a library facility for scientific and popular muskellunge literature;
- Disseminate muskellunge information; and, as an insubstantial part of our activities,
- Promote a high quality muskellunge sport fishery;
Please join us and support our mission; you can make a difference!